2020/03/16 | Press
COVID-19 COMMUNICATION: SECURING OUR CLIENTS AND OUR EMPLOYEES, OUR PRIORITY!
March 17, 2020
In the current context, our priority is to secure our customers and our employees. Doing nothing for us is not an option, which is why we advocate a proactive and preventive approach to the situation. We are aware that these measures may not be perfect and are bound to evolve. We therefore invite you to make any suggestions to us in order to improve.
SECURING FOR US MEANS:
- Putting in place measures and procedures in order to prevent the spread of the virus
- Providing an environment where our customers and our employees are in
First of all, here are the measures implemented in our organizations:
In order to limit the number of customers in the showroom at the same time, we invite you to make an appointment with our advisers as follows:
- Call in dealership directly
- Visit our websites to communicate online with a liaison officer
- Increased and regular disinfection of desks, doors, handles, bathrooms and other places or surfaces prone to contagion
- Disinfection of vehicles in the showroom and between each client
Road tests do not will not be accompanied
- Disinfection of vehicles before and after a test drive or demonstration
- Our advisors will promote the tools video of the manufacturers or internal to present the vehicles to you
- We are currently investing to equip ourselves with mobile disinfection equipment to ensure greater safety and limit the possibilities of the virus spreading
In the meantime, we have implemented the following measures in the service:
- We invite you to use the key drop system for your service appointment in order to reduce contact
- We use seat and steering wheel covers on all vehicles
- Disinfection of the vehicle is carried out before and after the service by the mechanic
Over the next few days , other communications will be available at www.lamijunior.com and on our dealership Facebook pages.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.